On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Choose the word to make a good sentence; Read intermediate Japanese reading and answer the questions about meaning; Create good conversation with the match word to avoid misunderstanding.
- Grammatical Units;
- Grammatical Functions;
- Basic Japanese Sentence Patterns;
- Basic Japanese Sentence Patterns and Constructions;
- Sentence Types;
- Lexical Morphemes and Grammatical Morphemes;
- Denotation and Connotation;
- Idiomatic, Metaphorical, Proverb;
- Semantics Characteristics Theory;
- Paradigmatic Relation.
Published at : Updated