On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify scientific research and the meaning of truth; Describe the steps of scientific research, scientific truth and examples of types of research method; Use the steps of scientific research and the types of research methods, and demonstrate how to quotation and create; Analyze data and relate to the theory.
- The Logic of Research;
- Scientific Truth;
- Formulation of Research Problems;
- Formulation of Scope and Limitation;
- The Purpose of Research and How to Write the Purpose of Qualitative Research;
- The Purpose of Research and Benefits of Research;
- Theoretical Framework;
- Determining Topic of Research;
- Finding and Analyzing Literature;
- How to Write a Source Quotation;
- Explain About The Research Methodology;
- The Meaning of Data and Analysis of Data;
- The Results and Conclusion of Research.
Published at : Updated