By the end of this course, the students will be able to: Explain theory of civil and commercial law; Define type of business entities; Explain requirements in specific business; Describe treatment of commercial contracts and how to settle a business dispute.
- Introduction to civil and business law;
- Types of business entities;
- Indonesian business entities;
- Broker in Indonesia;
- Business contracts in Indonesia;
- Insurance business in Indonesia;
- Financial institutions;
- Sharia banking;
- Settlement of business dispute.
Published at :