On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain theory of civil and commercial law; Define theories and key concept of ethics; Define type of common business entities and the Indonesian business entities; Define the business law related for broker, insurance, financial institutions, and syariah banking; Describe treatment of business, employment contracts and business dispute.
- Introduction to Civil and Business Law;
- Key Concept of Ethics;
- Ethics for Accountant and Criminal Law;
- Common type Of Business Entities;
- Indonesian Business Entities;
- Broker In Indonesia;
- Business and Employment Contracts in Indonesia;
- Insurance Business in Indonesia;
- Financial Institutions;
- Syariah Banking;
- Settlement of Business Dispute.
Published at : Updated