On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain basics concepts of logic , mathematical induction, recursion, set theory and function; Evaluate the counting and probability problems; Explain representation of graph, tree and matrices; Solve the system of linear equation, determinan, vector, and eigenvalue problems.
- The Logic of Compound Statements;
- The logic of Quantitative Statements;
- Sequences, Mathematical Induction, and Recursion;
- Set Theory;
- Relation and Function;
- Counting and Probability;
- Graph and Trees Matrices;
- Systems of Linear Equation;
- Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors;
- Applications of Linear Algebra.
Published at : Updated