By the end of this course, the students will be able to: Explain the strength and limitations of numerical methods to be applied in a variety of mathematical problems; Solve mathematical problems that can not be solved analytically.
- Error analysis and its propagation;
- Roots of equations;
- Linear Algebra equation systems (Elimination method);
- Application in Civil Engineering field;
- Linear Algebra equation systems (Iteration method);
- Numerical integrations;
- Numerical Solution of Differential Equations;
- Curve Fitting; Interpolations;
- Partial differential equations.
Published at : Updated