On successful completion of this course, student will be able to:Identify the shot for visual effects certain concept.; Evaluate camera work and greenscreen setup for visual effects production; Analyze integration between 3D software and compositing software for certain; Analyze 3D motion artwork or animation combine with visual effects shot.
- Visual Effects in industry and breakdown;
- Greenscreen Setup in Production for VFX post-production treatment;
- Greenscreen productions to create VFX footages;
- Advance keying and shot manipulation;
- Color correction and mood color;
- Visual effects treatment and categories;
- 3D Camera tracking and match movement;
- 3D Object tracking, compositing & Visual effects implementation;
- 3D Graphic elements;
- Multi pass Rendering & Render Elements;
- Particles manipulation and detail enhancements;
- Advanced Masks & alpha Channel Using 3D;
- Matte painting for VFX environment and background set.
Published at :