On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the shot for visual effects certain concept; Define camera work and greenscreen setup for visual effects production; Analyze integration between 3D software and compositing software for certain VFX concept; Analyze 3D motion artwork or animation combine with visual effects shot.
- Visual Effects in Industry and Breakdown;
- Greenscreen Setup for VFX Production;
- Camera Tracking and Match Movement;
- Object Tracking in 3D Space;
- Particles & Emitter;
- 3D Matte Painting & Set Extention;
- MultiPass Rendering & 3D Layering;
- Dynamic Simulations;
- Cloth Simulation;
- Fluid FX;
- Demolition & Pyro FX;
- Liquid FX;
- Performing Color Correction & Grading.
Published at : Updated