On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the concept of project management; Apply mathematic concept properly in solving a business problem; Analyze the results of the calculation of project management to solve the problems of economics and business.
- Project in Contemporarry Organization;
- Strategic Management and Project Selection;
- The Project Manager;
- Managing Conflic and the Art of Negotiation;
- The Project in the Organizational Structure;
- Project Activity and Risk Planning;
- Budgeting: Estimating Costs and Risks;
- Resource Allocation;
- Monitoring and Information Systems;
- Project Control;
- Project Termination.
Published at : Updated