On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Discuss the concept of culture and management; Explain the relationship of culture, organizations and management; Apply the culture in business and communication; Analyze the culture in business and communication.
- Determinant & dimensions of culture;
- Business culture in Western World;
- Business culture in Asia, Africa, and Middle East;
- Culture dimensions and dilemmas;
- Culture and styles of management;
- Culture, leadership, and corporate strategy;
- Culture change and diversity in organizations;
- Culture and international marketing management;
- Business communication across culture;
- Barriers to intercultural communication;
- Negotiating internationally & Working in international teams;
- Conflict and culture differences;
- Developing intercultural communicative competence.
Published at : Updated