On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Define the basic knowledge of service management; Analyze the theories of service management; Explain service management in any industry; Applied service management in the organization.
- This course will covers topics such as The Service Profit Logic and Service Management Principles;
- Service and Relationship Quality;
- Quality Management in Services;
- Return on Service and Relationships;
- Managing the Augmented Service Offering;
- Managing Productivity in Service Organizations;
- Managing Marketing or Customer-Focused Management;
- Managing Integrated Marketing Communication and Relationship Communication;
- Managing Brand Relationships and Image;
- The Role of Social Media in Services Management;
- Customer-focused Organization: Structure, Resources and Service Processes;
- Managing Internal Marketing: A Prerequisite for Successful Customer Management;
- Managing Service Culture: The Internal Service Imperative;
- and Transforming a Manufacturing Firm into a Service Business.
Published at : Updated