On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the world of Social CRM; Analyze the Social CRM process and strategy; Apply the concept Social CRM in the modern context.
- Social Media CRM: The Intersection of Social Media and CRM;
- Smart Ways to Incorporate Social Media into Your Organization;
- Leverage Social Media Information to Advance Social CRM Efforts & Creating Social Media Community in Support of Social CRM;
- Social Media Knowledge Communities & Overcoming Skepticism to Exploit Social CRM;
- Social CRM Strategy & Social CRM Software Selection and Vendor Negotiation;
- Ten Steps to Effective Social CRM Implementation & Social CRM: Achieving the Right Mix;
- Realizing Effective Process Change & Understanding Business Process Review;
- Applying “Process” Best Practices to Social Media Strategy & Overcoming Inevitable People Issues;
- Keeping Users Engaged, Happy & Applying “People” Best Practices to Social Media;
- Social CRM Technology Issues & Customers of the Future and Their Impact on Social CRM;
- The Impact of Mobility & Gamification on Social CRM;
- The Impact of Big Data Analytics, Insight & Channel on Social CRM;
- The Impact of the Internet of Things on Social CRM.
Published at : Updated