On succesfull completion of this course, student will be able to: Identify the Opportunity and Risk in the international market; Explain the culture, legal, regulatory and political environment; Design strategies required in dealing with foreign markets including the use of IT and communication technology; Prepare product launching that interact international consumers to buy and refer it to others.
- Introduction to Global Marketing;
- The Global Economic Environment;
- The Global Trade Environment;
- Social & Culture Environments;
- The Global Political, Legal & Regulation;
- Global Information Systems & Market Research;
- Segmenting, Targeting & Positioning;
- Importing, Exporting & Sourcing;
- Global Market Entry Strategies: Licensing, Investment, and Strategic Alliance;
- Brand & Product Decision in Global Marketing;
- Pricing Decisions;
- Global Marketing Channels & Physical Distributions;
- Global Marketing Communications Decisions 1& 2.
Published at : Updated