On succesfull completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain the role of culture to international marketing; Relate the impact of foreign environment to the international marketing; Analyze the opportunities available in foreign markets; Identify strategies required in dealing with foreign markets; Apply market-oriented strategies to deliver goods in foreign markets.
- The Scope & Challenge of International Marketing;
- Cultural Dynamics in Assessing Global Markets;
- Culture, Management Style, & Business System;
- Political Environment;
- The International Legal Environment;
- Emerging Markets;
- Global Marketing Management;
- Products & Services;
- International Marketing Channels;
- Exporting & Logistics;
- International Advertising;
- Pricing for International Markets;
- Negotiation with International Customers.
Published at :