On succesfull completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the Global Marketing Environment in Micro and Macro Aspects; Analyze the Global Consumer Behavior and Characteristics; Design Global Marketing Strategies and Promotional Tools using Global Marketing Mix.
- Introduction to Global Marketing;
- The Global Marketing Environment;
- Social, Cultural, Political, Legal and Regulatory Environments;
- Global Information System and Market Research;
- Segmenting, Targeting, and Positioning;
- Importing, Exporting, and Sourcing;
- Global Market Entry Strategies;
- Brand and Product Decisions in Global Marketing;
- Pricing Decisions;
- Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution;
- Global Marketing Communication: Advertising & Public Relations;
- Global Marketing Communication: Sales Promotion, Personal Selling, Special Form;
- Leadership, Organization, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Published at : Updated