On succesfull completion of this course, student will be able to: Analyze the determinant factors of strategic pricing; Apply the planning process of strategic pricing; Demonstrate the implementation process of strategic pricing.
- Strategic Pricing;
- Value Creation;
- Price Structure;
- Price and Value Communication;
- Pricing Policy;
- Price Level;
- Pricing Over The Product Life Cycle;
- Pricing Strategy Implementation;
- Cost and Financial Analysis;
- Competition in Pricing;
- Measurement of Price Sensitivity;
- Ethics and the Law;
- Final Project Presentation.
Published at : Updated