On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the World of Retailing; Analyze the Retailing Strategy; Apply the Concept of Merchandise Management and Store Management.
- Introduction to The World of Retailing;
- Types of Retailers and Multichannel Retailing;
- Customer Buying Behaviour;
- Retail Market Strategy;
- Retail Locations;
- Information System and Supply Chain Management;
- Customer Relationship Management;
- Managing The Merchandise Planning Process;
- Buying Merchandise and Retail Pricing;
- Retail Communication Mix;
- Managing The Store;
- Store Layout, Design, and Visual Merchandising;
- Customer Service.
Published at : Updated