On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Describe the fundamental principles of marketing research; Demonstrate the marketing research process; Analyze the marketing research result in order to help in marketing decision making.
- The Role of Marketing Research;
- Problem Definition and The Research Process;
- Secondary Data and Big Data Analysis;
- Qualitative Research;
- Traditional and Online Survey Research;
- Experimentation and Test Markets;
- The Concept of Measurement;
- Questionnaire Design;
- Basic Sampling Issues;
- Data Processing and Fundamental Data Analysis;
- Statistical Testing of Differences and Relationships;
- Multivariate Data Analysis.
Published at : Updated