On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe definition, approaches, and scientific method in psychology; Explain basic concept in psychology; Apply basic concept of psychology in different setting; Analyze phenomenon using concept-concept in psychology.
- What Is Psychology ?;
- Psychology’s Scientific Method;
- Sensation and Perception;
- States of Consciousness;
- The Basis for Behavior: Learning, Motivation and Emotion;
- Memory, Thinking, Intelligence and Language;
- Human Development;
- Gender, Sex, and Sexuality;
- Psychological Disorders;
- Social Psychology;
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
Published at : Updated