On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the basic concepts of classical conditioning, reinforcement and punishment and observational learning; Give examples of classical conditioning, reinforcement and punishment and observational learning in daily life; Explain the concepts of cognitive psychology and its relation to learning process; Explain the application of cognitive psychology theories in daily life.
- Classical Conditioning;
- Operant Conditioning: Reinforcement;
- Operant Conditioning: Punishment & Observational Learning;
- Cognitive Psychology;
- Perception and Attention;
- Problem Solving and Creativity;
- Decision Making and Reasoning.
Published at : Updated