On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Discuss the origin, methods, facts, and principles of psychology to people at work; Apply knowledge in organization setting; Integrate knowledge to solve the problem in the worksplaces.
- Introduction to organizational and work psychology;
- Individual differences and diversity management;
- Motivation and satisfaction;
- Group behaviour;
- Human resources planning and job analysis;
- Recruitment and selection;
- Induction, training and development;
- Compensation management;
- Performance appraisal;
- Career development;
- Well-being and dysfunctional behavior at work.
Published at : Updated