On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Discuss the origin, methods, facts, and principles of psychology to people at work; Apply knowledge in organization setting; Integrate knowledge to solve the problem in the worksplaces; Construct the business plan and evaluate the business model.
- Communication & Leadership;
- Introduction to organizational and work psychology & Individual differences and diversity management;
- Customer Profile;
- Motivation and satisfaction & Group behavior;
- The Next 10 Customer;
- High level Specs Product/Service Specification;
- Human resources planning and job analysis;
- Recruitment and selection & Induction, training and development;
- Quantify Value Proposition;
- Compensation management & Performance appraisal;
- Chart Competitive Position;
- Career development & Well-being and dysfunctional behavior at work;
- Design Business Model.
Published at : Updated