On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the biological roots of physiological psychology, homeostatis concept and methods of research; Describe the structure and function of sensory and nervous system and sensory system; Explain the physiological mechanisms of sleep, reproduction, and emotion; Describe the cause and symptoms of neurogical disorders.
- Origins of Physiological Psychology;
- Concept of Homeostatis;
- Structure and Function of Cells of The Nervous System;
- Structure of The Nervous System;
- Methods and Strategies of Research;
- Vision, Audition;
- The Body senses and the chemical senses;
- Sleep and Biological Rhythms;
- Reproductive Behaviour;
- Neurological Disorders.
Published at : Updated