On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the scope of educational psychology and its application in the classroom; Define the individual differences and also the types of special needs students; Explain student’s learning process and factors that influence the learning process; Identify instructional methods to help students learn in classroom; Explain the assessment strategies and how to determine grades.
- Educational Psychology;
- Development and Diversity;
- Special Education Needs;
- Learning and Cognitive Processes;
- Complex Cognitive Processes;
- Behaviorist and Social Cognitive Views of Learning;
- Motivation and Affect;
- Planning, Instruction and Technology;
- Instructional Strategies;
- Creating a Productive Learning Environment;
- Classroom Assessment Strategies;
- Summarizing Student Achievement.
Published at : Updated