On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the basic concepts of human performance; Analyze the application of industrial & organizational psychology?s principles in improving performance; Create the intervention design to improve performance in industrial area.
- Foundation of Human Performance Technology;
- The performance technology process;
- Intervention at the worker and work team levels;
- Intervention at the workplace and organizational levels;
- Performance measurement and assessment;
- Performance technology in action
Published at : Updated