On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Distinguish the differences of clinical and non-clinical psychologycal tools; Analyze the validity and reliability of a psychological measurement; Construct a valid and reliable non-clinical psychological test/scale/questionnaire.
- Measurement in Modern Psychology;
- Theory and Practice of Psychological Testing;
- Attitude Scales / Questionnaires and What They Measure;
- Constructing The Attitude Scales / Questionnaires;
- Processing Attitude Scale / Questionnaire Data;
- Applications of and Ethical Issues in Psychological Testing and Attitude Measuring
Published at : Updated