On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe what measurement is and its various aspects in psychological research; Explain the theory and practice of psychological testing and the important aspects of psychometry; Analyze the test or scale items critically and make comparison of test or scale items.
- Basic of measurement theory;
- Psychological test and its construction process;
- Item Analysis in Test Development;
- Validity (Guest Lecture Specialist);
- Test Scoring and Interpretation.
Published at : Updated