On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify personal, professional and ethical aspect of counseling; Explain stages, process and theories in counseling; Apply basic skills of counseling in certain population.
- Introduction: History of and Trends in Counseling;
- Personal and Professional Aspects of Counseling;
- Ethical Aspects of Counseling;
- Counseling in Multicultural Society;
- Building Counseling Relationships;
- Working in a Counseling Relationship;
- Closing Counseling Relationship;
- Psychoanalytic, Adlerian and Humanistic Theraphy;
- Behavioral and Cognitive Behavior Theraphy;
- Brief and Crisis Theories of Counselling;
- Marriage, Couple, and Family Counseling;
- Career Counseling Over Life Span.
Published at : Updated