On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Identify personal, professional and ethical aspect of counseling; Explain stages, process and theories in counseling; Apply basic skills of counseling in certain population.
- History of and Trends in Counseling;
- Personal and Professional Aspects of Counseling;
- Ethical Aspects of Counseling;
- Counseling in Multicultural Society;
- Building Counseling Relationships;
- Working in a Counseling Relationship;
- Closing Counseling Relationship;
- Basic Counseling skills;
- Psychoanalytic, Adlerian and Humanistic Theories of Counseling;
- Behavioral, Cognitive System, Brief, and Crisis;
- Theories of Counselling;
- Career Counseling over the Life Span;
- Professional School Counseling.
Published at : Updated