On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the application, history and theories of psychological testing; Classify the psychological testing according its objective; Analyze application of psychological assessment.
- Application and Consequences of Psychological Testing;
- The History of Psychological Testing;
- Intelligence and Achievement Tests;
- Ability Testing;
- Testing Spesial Populations;
- Personality Testing;
- Assessment of Normality and Human Strengths;
- Neuropsychological Assessment and Screening;
- Industrial and Occupational Assessment.
Published at : Updated