On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Define qualitative research designs in Psychology; Apply qualitative research designs in Psychology; Compose qualitative research report in accordance with APA (American Psychological Association) style.
- Philosophical, Paradigm, and Interpretive Frameworks;
- Designing a Qualitative Study;
- Five Qualitative Approaches to Inquiry;
- Five Different Qualitative Studies;
- Introducing and Focusing the Study;
- Data Collection;
- Data Analysis and Representation;
- Standards of Validation and Evaluation;
- “Turning the Story” and Conclusion;
- Writing a Qualitative Study.
Published at : Updated