On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the characteristics, language and logic of qualitative studies; Explain the available techniques for designing a qualitative research; Demonstrate qualitative data analysis; Conduct a qualitative research.
- Designing a Qualitative Study;
- Five Different Qualitative Studies;
- Five Qualitative Traditions of Inquiry;
- Philosophical and Theoretical Frameworks;
- Introducing and Focusing the Study;
- Data Collection;
- Data Analysis and Representation;
- Writing The Narrative Report;
- Standards of Quality and Verification.
Published at : Updated