On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain basic theory and methods of assessment center; Recognize working processes of assessment center and assessor assessment center; Apply principles, working processes, and as assessor assessment center.
- Assessment centers in human resources management;
- Basic requirement of an assessment centers;
- Developmental assessment center;
- Behavioral dimensions: the building blocks of assessment centers;
- The role of individual assessors;
- The role of group assessor;
- Providing feedback of assessment center result;
- Assessment center for talent management strategies;
- Assessment center: a look back and forward.
Published at : Updated