On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe Knowledge Management (KM); Apply The principles of KM in organization; Explain how do we measured KM.
- Introduction To Knowledge In Organization;
- Knowledge and Management;
- Organizational Knowledge Creation Theory;
- Creating Knowledge In Practice;
- Middle Up Down Management Process For Knowledge Creation;
- A New Organizational Structure;
- Global Organizational Knowledge Creation;
- Managerial And Theoretical Implications;
- Supporting Culture;
- Knowledge Management Performance Assessment;
- Knowledge Management in Learning Organization Context;
- Learning Organization.
Published at : Updated