On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: implement measures used in knowledge management; explain how to manage knowledge creation; describes the knowledge management; shows that organizations are using knowledge management.
- Introduction To Knowledge In Organization;
- Knowledge and Management;
- Organizational Knowledge Creation Theory;
- Creating Knowledge In Practice;
- Middle Up Down Management Process For Knowledge Creation;
- A New Organizational Structure;
- Global Organizational Knowledge Creation;
- Managerial And Theoretical Implications;
- Supporting Culture;
- Knowledge Management Performance Assessment;
- Knowledge Management in the context of Learning Organization;
- Three Pilars of Learning Organization;
- Building Learning Organization.
Published at : Updated