On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Explain the basic concepts of educational instructional design; Design the instructional design in educational area; Evaluate the implementation of instructional design in educational area.
- Introduction (reviews on educational psychology);
- ADDIE Overview, and basic principles of instructional design;
- Analysis (Introductional to analyze phase);
- Analysis (Identify required resources);
- Design (Introduction to design phase);
- Design (Instructional goals);
- Development (Introduction to develop phase);
- Development (Develop guidance for students);
- Development (Develop guidance for teacher);
- Implementation (Introduction to implement);
- Creating learning strategy, Evaluation (introduction to evaluation phase);
- Evaluation (evaluation tools).
Published at : Updated