On successful completion of this course, students will be able to: Describe the role, challenges, of Training in Organization; Describe steps, factors, and component affecting the Analysis Phase; Design training Programme based on Need Assessment; Select appropriate training methods & Audio-Visual Selection (Traditional / CBT); Develop and deliver Training Session; Develop evaluation tools for measuring training effectiveness.
- Goals of Training & Development;
- Basic Theories & Principles of Traning & Development;
- Analysis of organization, person and task;
- Designing training & development;
- Developing training & development;
- Techniques of training & development [games, role play, case studies];
- Evaluating training & development.
Published at : Updated