On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Explain the statistical concept and market returns; Apply the probability concepts and distribution, the sampling and estimation; Apply the hypothesis testing and correlation analysis; Analyze the linear and multiple regression.
- Statistical Concepts;
- Statistical Concepts and market returns: Measures of Central Tendency;
- Statistical Concepts and market returns: Measures of Dispersion;
- Probability Concepts;
- Common Probability Distribution (I);
- Common Probability Distribution (II);
- Sampling and Estimation;
- Hypothesis Testing;
- Hypothesis Test Concerning Means and Variance;
- Correlation Analysis;
- Linear Regression;
- Multiple Regression;
- Violations of Regression Assumptions.
Published at : Updated