On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:Explain purpose, basic concept, and roles of Chemical in Civil Engineering; Recognize the construction material that widely use in construction field; Interpret the concrete chemical technologies that widely use in construction field; Analyze the corrosion and understand the impact of corrosion; Integrate with the water and environmental issue.
- Introduction to Chemical for Civil Engineering;
- Environmental Pollution;
- Construction Material;
- Concrete Chemical Technology;
- Ceramics in Civil Engineering;
- Glass Industry Related to Civil Engineering;
- Introduction to Corrosion;
- Galvanic Corrosions;
- Corrosion Protection;
- Water and Environmental Issue.
Published at : Updated