On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the foundation concepts of Basic microbiology; Demonstrate the scientific methods of Basic Microbiology in a laboratory experience; Explain morphology and physiology of microorganisms: Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Structure and Function, Fungi, Bacterial Genetics, Bacteriophage, virus structure and life cycle. Microbial Nutrition, growth, reproduction, and metabolism, Role of microorganisms on Food, and Industrial Microbiology.
- The history and Scopes of microbiology;
- Microscopy and Measurement of Microorganisms (1);
- Microscopy and Measurement of Microorganisms (2);
- Culture media, Control of Microorganisms by Physical and Chemical Agents;
- Prokaryotic Structure and Function;
- Eukaryotic Structure and Function;
- Microbial Nutrition, growth, and reproduction (1);
- Microbial Nutrition, growth, and reproduction (2);
- Microbial Metabolism & Enzyme;
- Bacterial Genetics;
- Bacteriophages and virus;
- Microbial Aspects of Food and Industrial Sector.
Published at : Updated