On successful completion of this Course, students will be able to: Describe the foundation concepts of Basic microbiology; Demonstrate the scientific methods of Basic Microbiology in a laboratory experience; Analyze the overall cell structure of prokaryotes and eukaryotes, Fungi, Algae, Protozoa, bacteriophages, and virus; Analyze the major environmental factors to which microbes must adapt for survival and Microbial aspects in biotechnology.
- Scope & Historical Developments in Microbiology;
- Microscopy and Measurement of Microorganisms (1);
- Microscopy and Measurement of Microorganisms (2);
- Prokaryotic cells;
- Eukaryotic cells;
- Microbial growth & Reproduction (1);
- Microbial growth & Reproduction (2);
- Microbial metabolism (1);
- Microbial metabolism (2);
- Morphology of bacteria;
- Algae, Protozoa, bacteriophages, and virus;
- Microbial aspects of food and industrial sector.
Published at : Updated