On successful completion of this course students will be able to: Explain survival data and analysis method; Apply survival analysis method; Interpret the result of survival analysis.
- An Introduction to Survival Analysis;
- Survival Data Layout;
- Basic Concepts of Survival Models;
- Life Table and Kaplan-Meier Survival Curves;
- The log–rank test;
- The Cox Proportional Hazards Model and Its Characteristics;
- Evaluating the Proportional Hazards Assumption;
- Stratified Cox (SC) Model;
- Extension of the Cox Proportional Hazards Model for Time-Dependent Variables;
- Parametric Survival Models.
Published at : Updated