On successful completion of this course students will be able to: Understand the basic concepts of survival analysis; Discuss Survival analysis for a wide variety of methods for analyzing the timing of events; Apply various techniques of statistic analysis at censored survival time and truncated survival time.
- The Nature of Survival Data:
- Life Tables;
- The Survival Function, the Hazard Function, and their Relatives;
- Estimating the Survival Function;
- Cox Proportional-Hazards Regression;
- Topics in Cox Regression.
Published at : Updated