On successful completion of this course, student will be able to: Explain about tax return, Explain requirements for submitting tax return correctly, Explain and understand tax audit clearly, Explain and understand tax audit procedures and guideline, Apply tax audit techniques on specific tax return, Explain tax decision, tax collection, objection, and appeal.
- Tax Return (SPT),
- Control of tax return,
- Tax audit,
- Bookkeeping (accounting/pembukuan) and recording (pencatatan),
- Tax audit procedures,
- Rights and obligations in tax audit,
- Tax audit guideline,
- Law enforcement and its resistance,
- Tax audit techniques: monthly VAT tax return,
- Tax audit techniques: annual income tax return,
- Tax audit guideline on taxpayer with special relationship,
- Tax decision (ketetapan) and tax collection,
- Tax objection and appeal.
Published at : Updated