Internationalization Program at BINUS UNIVERSITY focuses to provide the students to have an international experience during their study. The program covers:
- Student Exchange and Study Abroad (1 – 2 semesters), is a program which allows the students to go for one or two (maximum) semester(s) exchange at BINUS’ partner institution with credits transfer opportunity.
- Short Course Abroad (1 – 4 weeks), in the format of summer/winter courses, usually on local language and cultural courses with excursions and trips. Some country destinations including China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, USA and many more.
- Short Learning Visit / Immersion Program (1 – 2 weeks), in the format of study tour, cultural exchange and other activities at foreign university or global institution abroad.
- Internship Abroad (1 month – 1 semester), a supervised practical training, in global industries / organization all over the world; attached with the respective department or through AIESEC.
- Twinning/Joint Degree Program (min. 2 semesters), a joint program with foreign university, combining curriculum and/or degrees. The participating students study at both universities consecutively (e.g. 3+1 scheme, 3 years at BINUS and 1 year at partner university), then get degrees from both universities at the end of the program.
- Guest Lecture, a lecture session inviting guest lecture from foreign university or global institution as the speaker.
- Video Conference, a joint session with foreign institutions for lecture/seminar with live interaction such as asking questions and discussion.
Last updated :