As one of the largest and most successful private universities in Indonesia, BINUS is proud to keep growing our network of learning partners to offer our students high-impact learning experiences.
Do grab hold of such opportunities to gain a global experience, broader perspective, social understanding and culturally relevant skill sets. Come back and impact your fellow students to join other future study abroad programs.
Internationalization Program at BINUS UNIVERSITY focuses to provide the students to have an international experience during their study. The program covers:
- Student Exchange and Study Abroad (1 – 2 semesters), is a program which allows the students to go for one or two (maximum) semester(s) exchange at BINUS’ partner institution with credits transfer opportunity.
- Short Course Abroad (1 – 4 weeks), in the format of summer/winter courses, usually on local language and cultural courses with excursions and trips. Some country destinations including China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, USA and many more.
- Short Learning Visit / Immersion Program (1 – 2 weeks), in the format of study tour, cultural exchange and other activities at foreign university or global institution abroad.
- Internship Abroad (1 month – 1 semester), a supervised practical training, in global industries / organization all over the world; attached with the respective department or through AIESEC.
- Twinning Program/Joint Degree (min. 2 semesters), a joint program with foreign university, combining curriculum and/or degrees. The participating students study at both universities consecutively (e.g. 3+1 scheme, 3 years at BINUS and 1 year at partner university), then get degrees from both universities at the end of the program.
- Guest Lecture, a lecture session inviting guest lecture from foreign university or global institution as the speaker.
- Video Conference, a joint session with foreign instituions for lecture/seminar with live interaction such as asking questions and discussion.
Last updated :