Upon successful completion of this 4-year program, students are expected to be able to:
- Prepare financial reports for business entities based on current Global Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GGAAP).
- Prepare management reports based on accounting knowledge to support planning, controlling, and decision-making.
- Analyze financial statements, management reports, business and control risks and give the recommendation to improve effectiveness of entities’ financial performance.
- Organize audit field work in accordance to Global Generally Accepted Auditing Standard (GGAAS).
- Analyze and give recommendations to improve the effectiveness of accounting information system.
Published at : Updated