After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to create printed and digital visual communication design work that has added value and aesthetics, to overcome identity problems, mass communication, and competition problems by stakeholders;
- Able to conduct research and idea exploration to set the objectives, communication target, and DKV prototype solutions that can overcome identity problems, mass communication, and considering the ethical, histoy, cultural, social consequences and regulations;
- Able to analysis level of material utilization efficiency and time in the production process of each selected alternative solution prototype of DKV, without changing the essence and aesthetic design.
- Able to communicate DKV prototype alternative solutions independently or groups in verbal form, graphical, written, and communicative models with analog or digital techniques by selected appropriate communication rules.
- Able to design animation product with sale value and recognition of copyright (intellectual property) by applied principle design and technology in a design process.
- Able to design business models based copyright (intellectual property) in applied design and animation production.
Published at : Updated