The mission of Chinese Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Educating and equipping students with knowledge and skills of all aspects of Chinese language and culture, while supported by IT, to make them highly competitive and most creative and value-adding intellectuals and entrepreneurs.
- Preparing students with outstanding character in the community through world-class teaching, learning and research experience, including access to further degrees in Chinese Language or related disciplines.
- Providing students with the most recent and sophisticated knowledge applicable to be leaders of the global community and job market.
- Supporting students and lecturers to be creative individuals through a variety of programs that foster the utmost potential of students and lecturers by conducting research and professional services to society and gaining additional resources for the development of Chinese education.
- Improving the quality of life of Indonesians and the international community through mastery of Chinese language Culture.
Published at : Updated