After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to communicate in Mandarin properly both spoken and writing forms in various contexts based on quality standards.
- Able to write and read Han text both formal and informal language for minimal 2500 characters.
- Able to apply Mandarin software to improve the workability.
- Able to perform Mandarin both spoken and written form at least one field for a particular purpose.
- Able to review language aspect, culture, and current issues in Mandarin accordance with grammar (Yufa), and linguistic (Yuyan) that can be contained in Mandarin or mother language paper.
- Able to present history and socioculture of Mandarin in mother language both spoken or written forms.
- Able to present history and socialcultural of Indonesia in Mandarin both in spoken or written forms.
- Able to apply positive Mandarin culture into daily life in various contexts.
- Able to utilize Information and Communication Technology to support the work in use of Mandarin.
Published at : Updated