Upon completion of the 4-year program, students should be able to:
- Explain, analyze, and integrate different communication forms and elements in the media production process.
- Apply and organize media production as a journalist, public relations officer, and entertainment organizer or agent.
- Classify and analyze professional communication methods and apply performance strategies based on theories in communication.
- Explain and analyze the social, cultural, and behavioral theories related to communication.
- Use current tools, techniques, and technology necessary for media and communication related activities.
- Communicate effectively in conducting all aspects of communication and media related activities in written and verbal forms.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship and management knowledge in the media and communication industry.
- Perform effective leadership and teamwork skills as a journalist, public relations officer, and entertainment organizer or agent.
- Apply principles of ethics in media production.
- Apply creative thinking in journalism, public relations, and entertainment for continuous improvements in the media industry.
- Solve problems and formulate solutions related to journalism, public relations, and the entertainment industry.
Published at : Updated