Upon completion of the 4-year program, students should be able to:
- Analyze cases in communication in order to provide a solution with the communication science approach.
- Conduct communications research by implementing the theories and concepts of communication science.
- Design solutions in communication science approach in order to deal with crisis communication both internally, externally, or community using a various media.
- Demonstrate professional ethics of communication that appropriate with the context and relevant purposes.
- Demonstrate the leadership skills and teamwork in media industry.
- Execute innovative and creative ideas efficiently through strategic collaborative partnership within the media industry.
- Apply new technologies in media industry.
Published at : Updated