Upon completion of the 4-year program, students should be able to:
- Explain, analyse and integrate different communication forms and elements in the media production process.
- Apply and organize media production as a journalist, public relations officer and entertainment organizer or agent.
- Classify and analyse professional communication methods and apply performance strategy based on theories in communication.
- Explain and analyse the social, cultural and behavioural theories related to communication.
- Use current tools, techniques and technology necessary for media and communication related activities.
- Communicate effectively in conducting all aspects of communication and media related activities in written and verbal forms.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship & management knowledge in media and communication industry.
- Perform effective leadership & teamwork skills as a journalist, public relations officer and entertainment organizer or agent.
- Apply principles of ethics in media production.
- Apply creative thinking in journalism, public relations and entertainment for continuous improvement in media industry.
- Solve problems and formulate solutions related to journalism, public relations and the entertainment industry.
Published at : Updated