The objectives of the program are:
- Produce reputable professionals with the skills to develop creative and impactful software products and services, including but not limited to computer networks and security and games technology.
- Produce reputable professionals with a solid foundation of mathematics, algorithms, and principles related to computing that will be needed in problem-solving practice.
- Equip graduates with communication skills and utilize the latest trends in technology to contribute to the global workplace.
- Produce reputable professionals with the skills to design and implement various computer networking environments using different security techniques and routing theories to produce secure and robust networks.
- Produce reputable professionals with the skills to design and develop game applications by combining technology with creative art and design concepts to produce an exceptional game application that is able to run on multi-platform environments.
- Equip graduates with six key skills (self-management, planning and organizing, teamwork, problem-solving, decision-making, initiative, and enterprise) and foreign language ability as well as use information technology to be useful in the workplace and society.
Published at : Updated