The objectives of the program are:
- Produce reputable professionals with the skills to develop creative and impactful software products and services, including but not limited to computer networks and security and games technology.
- Produce reputable professionals with a solid foundation of mathematics, algorithms, and principles related to computing that will be needed in problem-solving practice
- Equip graduates with communication skills and utilize the latest trends in technology to contribute to the global workplace.
- Produce reputable professionals with the skills to design and implement various computer networking environments using different security techniques and routing theories to produce secured and robust networks.
- Produce reputable professionals with the skills to design and develop game applications by combining technology with creative art and design concepts to produce an exceptional game application that is able to run on multi-platform environments.
- Equip graduates with the 6 key skills (self-management, planning and organizing, team work, problem solving, decision making, initiative and enterprise) and foreign languages as well as using information technology and to be useful in the workplace and society.
Published at : Updated