The mission of Finance Program is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Recognizing, nurturing and rewarding the most creative and value-adding Finance educators and students.
- Educating students with the fundamental skills, knowledge and practice of finance and accounting in order to prepare graduates to be professional in finance industries and prepare them for pursuing advanced degrees in finance or related disciplines.
- Creating global leaders who distinguish themselves as professional with extensive business finance, investment and IT knowledge in their work organization and communities.
- Contributing to the improvement of the body of knowledge in finance practice in Indonesia and international global communities.
- Conducting research, professional service and career development in finance and accounting with an emphasis on the application of knowledge and quality of life.
Published at : Updated