After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to make a personal and cultural approach through the mastery of active English in an advanced level to apply excellent service in the hospitality environment especially the diverse and multicultural hospitality.
- Able to manage data and information related to hotel management activities with a professional attitude as the base of creative thinking in order to propose alternative solutions and strategic decisions.
- Able to apply and demonstrate specific knowledge and skills in hospitality operations such as room division operations, front office, food and beverage operations, operational control of hotel events and kitchen operations both in the service and products offered.
- Able to manage operations and resources in the field of hospitality including room division, front office, food and beverage operations, event control in hotel and kitchen operations with interpersonal approach and hotel related approach.
- Able to demonstrate professional ethics in hospitality field and professionalism in supporting performance.
- Able to provide alternative solutions for related problems in hotel based on professional ethics and expertise in related fields.
- Able to apply and demonstrate knowledge and skills in the field of culinary (hot kitchen, pastry, bakery and chocolate making) to produce a decent food to be serve both in form and taste.
- Able to apply and demonstrate a specific knowledge and skills in the field of planning event so it can to create a concept of event to be held.
- Able to implement the entrepreneurship expertise in the field of hospitality which includes hotel design concepts, hotel operations and hotel management as well as the updating trend in the field of hospitality.
- Able to master English as supporting language in communication and correspondence in the global environment.
- Able to optimize the use of information technology so as to improve its performance.
Published at : Updated