Prospective Career of the Graduates
Graduates will be able to pursue international career paths on every segment of the hospitality industry at managerial levels worldwide. The managerial positions open for the Hotel Management graduates are varied and limitless. With a hospitality qualification, a graduate can choose from a wide range of careers. The career options include:
- Sales & Marketing : Reservations Manager, Public Relations & Sales Manager, Sales Director, Director of Marketing.
- Finance : Cost Controller, Night Auditor, Accounts Payable/ Receivable, Hotel Accountant, Director of Finance.
- Human Resources Management : Recruitment Manager, Training and Development Manager, Human Resources Manager, Director of Human Resources.
- Rooms Division : Housekeeping Supervisor, Floor Supervisor, Senior Receptionist, Front Office Supervisor, Assistant Front Office Manager, Front Office Manager, Executive Housekeeper, Rooms Division Manager.
- Food & Beverage : Restaurant Supervisor, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, Catering Manager, Executive Chef, Sommelier, Barista, Connosieur, Mixologist.
- Top Management : Resident Manager, Executive Assistant Manager, General Manager, Director, Owner.
Published at : Updated