After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and information on business processes
- Able to identify the needs of the database for building information systems.
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement computer-based information system independently or in groups through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan at the level of small and medium organizations.
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model and processes in an organization at the level of small and medium-sized
- Able to communicate alternative solutions development and implementation of information systems based on theory either independently or in groups in writing, designing, and prototyping.
- Able to manage, integrate and add value on the results of data analysis to generate quality information for organization needs.
- Able to identify needs, design and implement system and ICT to build a web based business application for organization.
- Able to evaluate business process integration and corporate strategy for designing an integrated information system in organization.
Published at : Updated