After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to comprehend the discipline of management.
- Able to integrate management concept and skills with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Able to exercise ethical and professional values.
- Able to make use of ICT as management tool and business solution.
- Able to identify and formulate the root cause of system performance information through data analysis and Information on business processes.
- Able to identify the needs of the database for building information systems.
- Able to design, create and manipulate and implement a computer-based information system independently or in groups through the study of information systems to develop a strategic plan at the level of small and medium organizations.
- Able to design, create, manipulate and implement computer based information system for new business model and processes in an organization at the level of small and medium-sized.
- Able to communicate alternative solutions development and implementation of information systems based on theory either independently or in groups in writing, designing, and prototyping.
- Able to integrate information systems/technology utilization in solving business problems.
- Able to analyze and apply information system in business strategy.
- Able to analyze, design and implement E-business technology and application.
- Able to analyze and interpret the current trend in a mobile application.
Published at : Updated