The mission of Communication Program is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Recognizing, nurturing and rewarding the most creative and value adding talents, both lecturers and students.
- Educating students in the fundamental skills, knowledge, research and practice of communication science, by providing high quality and up-to-date teaching and learning experiences; and prepare them to continue their advance studies.
- Conducting research and professional services in communication field for society development.
- Preparing students for strategic positions in communication field as professionals in public relations or broadcasting in a challenging global world.
- Improving the quality of life of the global community through research and community development activities.
Published at : Updated