The mission of Mass Communication Program is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by:
- Recognizing and rewarding the most creative and value adding talents as a professional media communicator.
- Educating students in the fundamental skills, knowledge, research and practice of Mass Communication by providing high quality of teaching and learning experiences in real world applications and prepare them to continue their advance studies.
- Conducting research and providing professional services of Mass Communication particularly in public speaking for society development.
- Preparing students for strategic positions in service industries and/ or for advanced degrees in Mass Communication in a challenging multicultural world.
- Improving the quality of life of the global Community through researches and overseas internships.
Published at : Updated