After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to solve the problems of engineering and technology and designing integrated systems utilizing other scientific fields (if necessary) noticed to economic factors, health and public safety, cultural, social and environmental.
- Eble to expand of knowledge in design, operation, and improvement of integrated systems to give original contribution and tested through research independently.
- Able to formulate new ideas (new research question) the results of research to develop technology design , operation , and integrated improvement systems
- Able to adapt the changes of science or technology occurred in the implementation process and substance of research of design, operation , and integrated systems improvement.
- Mastering the theory of engineering science, engineering design, the latest methods and techniques required for the analysis and design of integrated systems.
- Mastering the theory of system and current mathematical optimization aplication
- Mastering the interdisciplinary approach contextual and up to date associated with the integrated system design
- Able to propose alternative solutions to solve the problems the service industry through research in design, operation, and integrated systems improvement.
- Able to design innovative industrial systems and proven by integrated information technology through multi / interdisciplinary approach
- Able to propose alternative solutions to resolve the problems of supply chain with industrial engineering science approach.
- Able to design systems in the industry supply chain are integrated with information technology through multi / interdisciplinary approach
Published at : Updated