After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to plan, implement, and evaluate curricular instructional, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, with student active learning approach by utilizing various learning resources, science, ICT-based instructional media, and the potential value of the local environment, according to the standard process and the quality of primary education.
- Able to provide assistance to students in the learning scopes, character building, and personal development.
- Able to evaluate instructional process using classroom action research.
- Able to plan and manage resources in classroom teaching and learning activity, and educational institutions under his responsibility, and comprehensively evaluate their activities.
- Able to make strategic decisions based on analysis of the information and data in classroom teaching and learning activity, school, and educational institutions under his responsibility as a teacher.
- Able to conduct studies on the quality problem, relevance and access in education, and serves a best of existing solutions as a reason for decision making in the context of his responsibilities as a teacher.
- Able to implement innovative and tested instructional method in accordance with the content characteristics of subjects and characteristics of the learners at the primary education level.
- Mastering the information and communication technology in learning, research and self-development.
- Mastering a foreign language in learning process.
- Mastering international curriculum IB or Cambridge as national curriculum enrichment.
Published at : Updated